Terms and Conditions
Accelerate Strength terms and conditions:
Our membership terms and conditions have been established to ensure our members are aware of their rights and responsibilities as a member of our facility. On acceptance by CrossFit Agilis of this agreement you will be referred to as the “member” and have the usage rights and obligations as detailed below.
1. MEMBERSHIP ACCESS
Membership commences on the date selected on WODIFY when signing up. Membership allows unlimited access to Accelerate Strength during open gym hours or during classes applicable to that membership package. Membership is personal to the “member” and the membership cannot be assigned or transferred to another person unless authorised by Accelerate Strength.
2. MEMBERSHIP TERMS
The member will choose one of the membership packages offered by Accelerate Strength. Currently, there are four packages, being a week to week, 3 month or 6 month membership and a mums class only membership. Different rates applies for each membership option. The member agrees to pay to Accelerate Strength the fees applicable to the membership selected. The minimum charge will be the period of the package chosen and this will be indicated on the direct debit payment form completed by the member in respect of their membership. Payment cycles are available; weekly, fortnightly or monthly. Pre-payment for the term is also available. Fees and prices are disclosed on our fees schedule provided/ attached separately or on our website.
3. COOLING OFF
For contract terms of 3 months or more there is a cooling off period of seven (7) days. Unless you advise us of your intention to terminate the contract prior to 5pm of the seventh day of the term, your contract and all rights and obligations therein will continue.
4. DIRECT DEBIT PAYMENT
Accelerate Strength uses an external company to manage the direct debit payment system. Payments to Accelerate Strength via direct debit must comply with the Ezidebit terms and conditions. Please check all direct debit documentation before signing.
5. MEMBERSHIP CANCELLATION
Accelerate Strength reserves the right to cancel this membership agreement at its discretion. The member may cancel their membership by giving Accelerate Strength management a minimum of 14 days’ notice in writing in line with the member’s regular payment cycle after conclusion of their term period. A member may only terminate before the fixed term due to medical reasons such as serious illness, physical disability or other extenuating circumstances as deemed sufficient by Accelerate Strength management, this includes pre paid memberships. Documentation may be required to support these claims.
6. MEMBERSHIP SUSPENSION
A member may suspend their membership a maximum of twice per calendar year of their membership. 14 days’ written notice must be given and all suspensions must be a minimum of 7 days. A date of recommencement of membership must be given for a member’s membership to be placed on hold. The member’s usual payments will be re-activated after their suspension period has been completed. Please note, membership cancellation or suspension will not be authorised if membership payments are outstanding.
7. MEMBERS’ RESPONSIBILITIES
The member will ensure they complete a pre-exercise screening questionnaire and waiver to hand to the trainer (or online) before commencing their first session. The member agrees to provide an accurate health and fitness profile prior and during engagement in an exercise program with Accelerate Strength. The member is aware that photography may occur during sessions and gives permission for this to be used for marketing purposes that may include but not be limited to, flyers, newsletters and the company website.
8. USE OF WODIFY SOFTWARE
As a member of Accelerate Strength you have access to our WODIFY athlete platform. Through this you must book into classes prior to attending and check in when you arrive at Accelerate Strength for that class using our check in counter or through your mobile device. You are not permitted to attend a class without booking in for that class. Each class will be capped at 15 members and once the class is full no more positions will be available.
9. CANCELLATION OF PERSONAL TRAINING AND DROP IN SESSIONS
Cancellations of personal training sessions, drop in sessions and any other bookings made where payment must be made in advance must be made 24 hours before the session start time. You will be charged the full amount of the session if you cancel within 24 hours.
10. OPERATIONAL & FACILITY
• Accelerate Strength reserves the right to vary, add or eliminate from time to time the open hours or Scheduled Hours of any of our facilities, classes or services. Please check all timetables and member information for changes
• You agree and accept that a particular facility or service may not be available for participation due to a prior booking, mechanical breakdown, fire, loss of lease, or any other reason. You agree not to hold the centre responsible for such occurrences
• To be a member and participate in classes at Accelerate Strength, you must be at least 16 years of age . Unless authorised by the facility management, children aged between 6 and 13yrs can only participate as part of the CrossFit Kids membership or with an organised group by prior arrangement with facility management
• Where lockers or storage are provided, all care and no responsibility is taken for items contained within the lockers or storage facilities
• Members must not carry out any illegal acts in the facility and must comply with all health and safety requirements. If a member carries out any activity which Accelerate Strength staff or management consider offensive or dangerous to you or another person, Accelerate Strength staff or management reserve the right to require you to leave immediately. This may also result in cancellation of membership.